- Bard Center for Environmental Sciences and the Humanities Roe Jan data sub-site.
- Riverkeeper Water Quality Program’s Roe Jan data sub-site.
Both of the above sites are kept up to date on a monthly basis during sampling season (May through October) and both contain multiple ways to view and browse our data. The advantage of the Riverkeeper site is that it contains Enterococcus data for the Hudson and Mohawk Rivers, and also Entero data for the Hudson tribs that have partner citizen-science organizations like the RJWC. The advantage of the Bard site is that it contains all the data that we have collected, Enterococcus, plus temperature, turbidity and conductance.
- Students test water quality of Roe Jan Creek The Columbia Paper, May 31, 2017
- Citizens aid scientists in Roe Jan water study Columbia Paper, Aug. 10, 2016
- Roe Jan Watershed of the Month in Hudson River Watershed Alliance Digest, Aug. 2016
Partners and friends